Summer is just around the corner. We cannot be more stoked about it. With the Summer of 2014 comes a very big personal day for us here at Yo Soy Underground Supper. The duo behind this monthly feast of Mexican deliciousness known as Yo Soy are getting married in July. Our next June " Summer Loving" meal will be a highly personal one for two reasons, one being that this is the only one we will be able to do for the peak of summer due to our wedding and honeymoon encompassing much of our attention. Second, being that Yo Soy Underground Supper is the "food baby" of the two of us, we have decided to take our diners on a culinary tour of our personal lives and show you where we started individually and where we are going as a united front. We will host a six course meal with influences from Summer, Weddings, Honeymoon, Texas, Florida and Mexican cuisine all being tied into one big delectable edible bow. We do have limited seats for this meal and seats must be pre-purchased. We hope to see you at the table for this supper that is all about a couple's culinary passion that burns hotter than a CTA bus on a hot, humid summer day in Chicago!
- six delicioso courses!
- $60 per person (excluding tax and grat)
- supper is NOT BYOB, we will have gratuity package available that entails wine for the evening pre-purchase your beverage and gratuity package HERE
- location announced day of supper at noon via email
- location HINT: River North
- singer/songwriter performance
- 7pm start time. dinner time frame is 7pm-9:45pm-ish
- Saturday June 14th, 2014